Have you ever taken a minute to think about this; of all movie stars and celebrities that you know, there seems to be one similarity in all. And this is the fact that all have flashy, brilliant smiles! Emma Watson, David and Victoria Beckham, Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, Beyonce; all seem to have the perfect smile, something most of us commoners can only secretly wish about. But the truth is that they were not born this way! Some were actually born with not so good dental arrangements, meaning that they had to undergo some form of orthodontic treatment to bring out the best in them. You don’t have to be a movie star in order to embrace the things they do to have great smiles.
These are some of the most common secrets that most movie stars use to have awesome smiles;
- Teeth whitening; top of the list is teeth whitening. There are orthodontic clinics that primarily deal with teeth whitening. The whitening is not exaggerated, and is made to appear as natural as can be. When properly done, teeth whitening is one of the surest ways to have everyone cast admiring glances on your teeth each time you smile.
- Braces; braces are also a common trick that most movie stars use to perfect their smiles. Braces are super effective in helping correct crooked teeth, or to simply align them to showcase that perfect arrangement. Invisalign is one of the most popular types of braces; super effective, and one can use them even without the person sitting next to you realizing that you have them. In most cases, a movie star will start wearing braces about 2 months before the movie shoot, and only remove them a few days to the actual shooting. Some braces work within days and others in a few months. Tom cruise is an example of a movie star who loves using ceramic braces to enhance his smile; no wonder he has been voted as one of the sexiest men alive? Maybe!
- Teeth flossing; teeth flossing is one of the most under recognized ways to help enhance your smile. Teeth flossing helps clean and aerate the spaces between individual teeth. It never makes sense to have whitened teeth, straight and nicely arranged, but have whitish or stained indications in between the teeth cavities.
- Brushing; good old brushing is also another secret tip that most movie stars embrace in their pursuit of the perfect smile. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to note that inside some of the top movie stars and celebrities handbags, among some of the items you can’t miss is a toothbrush and some paste. Call them proud or picky; but some celebrities go to an extent of brushing their teeth after every meal, literally. You and I have this tendency of brushing in the morning, and at night before sleeping. Perhaps we need to do it more often, if we want to have that dazzling, brilliant set of teeth.
- Proper diet; lastly, you’ll hardly see movie stars indulge in junk foods, unless they’re intentionally gaining weight for an upcoming role. Sugary foods, frozen ice cream; these often hasten teeth decay and ultimately lead to tooth loss. So, the next time you see Miley Cyrus munch on an apple as she exits the gym, or one Justin Beiber sip a bottle of water as he shoots his latest video; it’s not because they can’t afford some fancy drinks and snacks. They are purposely eating healthy!
In totality, no movie star was born with a perfect smile; 99% of them have had to seek some form of orthodontic enhancements to improve their dental appearance. Talk to us today for our affordable and super effective options to help improve your smile.